Recently updated, light and bright 1bedroom/1bathroom condo in the historic Venice Centre Mall with elevator to upper levels. Community laundry is available on each floor. Located directly across the street from Centennial Park in downtown Venice which makes it convenient to walk to all of the unique shopping and dining options historic downtown has to offer including some options on the first floor of this building. Venice Beach is within walking/biking distance. The community clubhouse is great for networking, billiards and group gatherings with kitchen facility, and a community pool. Available for three months, February/March/April 2024. Also available for two months, February/March or for one month February or March. Also available off-season. Contact PREFERRED PROPERTIES OF VENICE for off season rates.
All rental rates listed are base rental rates, additional charges include state/county sales/tourism tax, reservation deposit (included in total), association fee, if applicable, varies by association, processing fee, a cleaning fee at the end of lease term varies by property, and utility cap on electric. Basic cable included. Internet may be subject to an additional fee. An initial deposit of 25% is due with a signed lease agreement. An additional 25% of total is due 4 months (120 days) prior to the move-in date and the final 50% is due 2 months (60 days) prior to the move-in date. If the move-in date is less than 60 days all monies will be due with a signed lease agreement. Please call us for specific information about a property.